Udyog Aadhar is another name for Aadhar for Business. The Ministry of MSME issues a one-of-a-kind 12-digit government identity number to all small and medium-sized firms and industries. Aadhaar for Business is a term that has been used to describe it.
Udyog Aadhar is a government registration that includes a certificate of recognition and a unique number to certify small and medium-sized businesses and organizations. MSME Udyam Registration is another name for it. The main purpose of introducing this service was to provide a way for the government to provide the maximum benefits to medium and small-scale businesses and industries in India that are registered with MSME and use their Aadhar Card Number.
Memorandum on Aadhaar Udyog (UAM)
UAM is a one-page registration form that MSMEs may use to self-certify their existence, bank account information, promoter/owner Aadhaar information, and other important details. The Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum can be submitted without cost. The Udyog Aadhaar Acknowledgement, which will include the unique Udyog Aadhaar Number, will be produced and sent to the email address provided in the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAN).
Existing businesses that filed an Entrepreneurship Memorandum-I, Entrepreneurship Memorandum-II, or both, or who had a Small Scale Industry registration prior to the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 (27 of 2006), are not compelled to file a Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, but they may do so if they so choose. It is not banned to file several Udyog Aadhaar Memorandums using the same Aadhaar Number.
The Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum is filed as a self-declaration, which means there are no supporting documents to upload or email while filling out the form. However, if documentary evidence of the information supplied in the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum is required, the Central Government or the State Government, or such person as may be authorized in this regard, may do so.
How to Fill Out the Udyog Aadhaar Online Form
Aadhaar Number (12 digits) In the applicable box, the applicant’s Aadhaar number should be supplied.
Owner’s Name- The applicant must provide his or her name precisely as it appears on the Aadhaar Card issued by the UIDAI. If Raj Pal Singh’s name is Raj P. Singh, for example, it should be supplied; if the name does not match the Aadhar Number, the applicant will be unable to proceed with the application.
To Validate Aadhar:
- Validate Aadhar- To validate their Aadhaar number, the applicant must choose the Validate Aadhaar option. Only then will they be able to continue filling out the form.
- Reset- The applicant can clear the Aadhaar No and Owner Name fields for each Aadhaar by selecting the reset option.
- It is possible to pick the applicant’s social category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, or Other Backward Castes) (OBC). Authorized authorities may seek proof of SC, ST, or OBC status if and when appropriate.
- Applicant must submit the name by which his or her business is known to clients and the general public, as well as if it is a legal entity with which to conduct business. One applicant can have many businesses, each with its own Udyog Aadhaar number with the same Aadhaar Number as Enterprise 1 and Enterprise 2.
- Kind of Organization- The Applicant may choose the suitable type of organization for his or her business from the list provided. The Applicant must guarantee that he or she is authorized to fill out this online form by the legal body Each company will be assigned a single Udyog Aadhaar number.
- Postal Address- In the appropriate part, the Applicant should enter the Enterprise’s complete postal address, including state, district, pin code, phone number, and email address.
- Fill in the relevant area with the date when the business entity first started operating in the past.
- Details about prior registrations (if any) – If the Applicant’s company has previously been awarded a valid EM-I/II by the relevant GM (DIC) in compliance with the MSMED Act 2006 or the SSI registration that existed prior to the said Act, such number may be provided in the appropriate location.
- Bank Account Number- In the appropriate area, the applicant must submit his or her bank account number used to conduct the firm. The Applicant must also provide the IFS Code of the bank branch where his or her account is held. The IFS code is now printed on the bank’s checkbooks. The IFSC code may be found on the bank’s website if the Applicant knows the name of the bank and the branch where his or her account is situated.
- The firm can choose between “Manufacturing” and “Service” as the primary activity for Udyog Aadhaar. Choose “Manufacturing” as your principal activity type if your firm undertakes both types of work and the bulk of it is in the manufacturing sector with a small amount in the service sector. Choose “Services” if the majority of your job is in the service sector with a small amount in manufacturing.
- The applicant may select from a number of National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC Code) codes to cover all of their operations. By pressing the “Add More” button, the user can pick numerous NIC codes from the Manufacturing and Service sectors. If you want to add Manufacturing, select the “Manufacturing” radio button and continue adding by clicking the “Add More” button; if you want to add Service, select the “Services” radio button to add extra by clicking the “Add So much” icon. The NIC codes are created by the National Statistics Organisation (CSO), which is part of India’s Ministry of Informatics and Planning and Implementation.
- A person employed- The total number of persons who are directly paid a salary/wages by the firm may be listed in the relevant field.
- investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment- When computing the capital value, the initial investment (purchase value of items) is to be considered carefully, excluding the cost of pollution control, research & innovation, manufacturing safety systems, and other items as specified by RBI notification. The total investment in Plant & Machinery might be Rs. 135.00 lakhs if a company started with a set of plant and equipment worth Rs. 70.00 lakhs in 2008 and added further equipment and machinery worth Rs. 65.00 lakhs in 2013.
- DIC- Depending on the area of the Enterprise, the Applicant must fill in the DIC location. This column will only be active and give an option if the district has several DICs. In fact, if your district only has one DIC, it will automatically enroll you in it.
- The Applicants must click the Submit button to generate an acknowledgment number.
Also read suggested blog – MSME-registration-online-in-India
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking MSME Udyam Registration Benefits. We are a well-run community with a knowledgeable staff. The MSME Udyam Registration cycle is a procedure for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises to apply for grid connections. For small-scale extension initiatives, MSME registration offers a more user-friendly, online approach. Various federal initiatives aimed at small businesses offer a variety of useful practices. Finally, if you want to build a corporate reputation, register with udyam. Click the link above to learn more about Udyam registration and its perks.